Chrysalis Healing and Coaching  - Reiki, Reflexology,  Life Coaching
My Blog

Moving Forward

My body is tired, I am tired. Tired of all the pain I have endured in my life. Pain from my past. Deep physical and emotional pain stored away deeply hidden and rooted in my body.
I am tired of hiding, protecting and holding on to my past. I am tired of all the abuse I endured in my life- the physical, the emotional and the sexual. I am tired of blaming and holding myself responsible for all the abuse. I am tired of feeling ashamed of myself. I am tired of hiding behind masks.
I am tired of playing the victim role. I am tired of the sense of entitlement I felt is owed to me by the world because I was abused.
I am tired. My body is tired.
It is time to move forward with my life. Time to stop blaming myself and others  and move forward one step at a time.
I am now ready to free and release myself of the chains and masks of shame and fear I feel. I no longer need protecting from the outside world. I am ready to let go of the
past.
I walk forward with confidence and my shoulders held up high.  I am no longer a victim in my life but a courageous strong  determined  successful  loving woman .

13 Comments to Moving Forward:

Comments RSS
australianwriting on July-29-18 7:27 AM
There is no doubt that we are always learning things from our past and it has been all about learning new things from them. Moving forward seems to be the only thing that we are doing at that time.

d on May-17-19 1:45 AM
d

www.resumeshelpservice.com/careers-booster-com-review/ on May-17-19 11:49 PM
Life is not meant to be done standing still. Whatever it is, you should keep moving forward. If you just idly wait for something to happen, then you will regret it. We do not have much time in this world, in fact, we do not have any time at all. Time goes by so fast, you will eventually grow old and will not be able to do things. It is best to do the things that you want while you still can.

write my paper for me on May-23-19 5:55 AM
Incredible post. Articles that have significant and savvy remarks are more agreeable, at any rate to me. It’s fascinating to peruse what other individuals thought and how it identifies with them or their customers, as their point of view could help you later on.

top essay sites on June-22-19 10:14 PM
Why do I feel like I really want to hug you right now? I can feel how tired you are from the cruelty of this world. I know how tiring it is to wake up every morning knowing that you have to face the world again and pretend like you are not in pain. I know that you have already endured a lot of negative things in your life. But please know that despite all of these things, you are an inspiring woman. You are a strong and brave individual who has chosen to continue despite of what you have experienced. I do want you to know that I look up to people like you. I want you to know as well that my prayers are with you. It will be really hard but please take heart because everything will be okay in the end.

Karen C. Cepeda on June-26-19 3:36 AM
You can also follow some successful business Leader like Arviv.Arviv is an Entrepreneur & Investor from Canada and President at Will-Power Management Inc FOR MORE DETAILS.

Stem Cell Therapy on July-15-19 3:08 AM
we offer you non surgical treatments of arthritic or injured joints,Shoulder Pain & Tendinitis to get your health back by the help of autologous stem cells

Pelvic Pain Frankfort on July-15-19 4:11 AM
Nice article. I think it is useful and unique article. I love this kind of article and this kind of blog. I have enjoyed it very much. Thanks for your website.

coin master cheats on July-22-19 1:19 AM
download coin master android, coin master android, coin master android download free.

best writing service on August-03-19 10:16 AM
Acer Support is a team of well experienced experts who takes care of your Acer devices. If you are facing any problem with your Acer device like your device is crashed, device is not working properly or any other problem then contact toll free number of Acer Tech Support and get instant help.

Karl Urban Trench coat on August-21-19 2:48 AM
I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog.

Cyberpunk 2077 Jacket on August-22-19 2:12 AM
This is a very good tip especially to those new to the biosphere. Short but very accurate information… Many thanks for sharing this one. A must read the post!

Terminator jacket on August-22-19 2:23 AM
From that blog we have been added to our information about the different things about which we have to take great care with the change in the seasons.